OTHER STUFF WORTH KNOWING…
- PLEASE DON’T SEND US A BOX THAT YOU WANT TO RECEIVE BACK.
- Some people find their Apple box sentimental to them. (We don’t judge.) If your box has sentimental value to you, for any reason, please do not send it to us.
- All boxes received are broken down, flattened, cut up, and disposed-of the moment they are received, with no exceptions, to conserve precious workspace. If you send us your device in its original box, such as the box Apple sells you the Macbook in – you will not receive it back.
- PLEASE DON’T SEND AN APPLE CHARGER THAT YOU WANT TO RECEIVE BACK.
- We do not need your charger to perform repairs on any Apple laptop or iDevice. (We have plenty!) If your charger has any value to you, for any reason, please do not send it to us.
- The only notable exception to this rule is a third-party (non-Apple) charger that you’ve used when the device failed. Feel free to send us the charger for experimentation/education purposes, but understand that we will not ship it back.
- INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING RESTRICTIONS, TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
- We do not currently offer services to international customers other than the U.S. Government and military service members.